4.17.2009

Vay to the Motherfuckin Cay Home Boy

So I took three days of vacation this coming week for my 3rd wedding anniversary. Not planning on doing too much, overall, because that's my ideal vacation; going to the house, playing games and drinkin some beers. We will of course do something for our actual anniversary, but when I would tell people at work that I was taking some vacation time, the immediate response was "Where are you going?" The answer I always give is "Home." Maybe I am silly, but I think sitting at home and relaxing is a fine vacation. I suppose as I get to where I have more and more free time, I may change my mind, but years worth of working weekends to make ends meet have drilled into my head how nice it is to just wake up and not go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment